- Our knowledge and love of translating was handed down directly from the previous generation. Our family still possesses some of the company’s original translations performed on a typewriter with carbon copies.
- Following my calling, I graduated from the Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz – Germersheim, as a certified translator of German.
- In its early days PATKON was a small, private business, however, dynamic growth soon allowed us to expand into other languages and to employ more staff.
- Many multinational and domestic companies have placed their trust in us and have come to appreciate and rely on our professionalism and high-quality service.
- An important moment in the history of the company was the beginning of PATKON’s cooperation with the European Parliament and the European Commission.
- The high level of service we provide was further confirmed when we were awarded our TUV ISO 9001:2000 quality certificate.
- In addition, the consistency of our activities to the European Standard EN 15038:2006 for translation services has been confirmed during several special audits.
- The next stage of development was creating our own Hotel and Conference Centre with full technical support, conference facilities and catering at our “Scottish Ranch” Szkockie Ranczo.
- So as history leads the future may follow, and perhaps the next generation (PATKON = Patrycja Konstancja) will take up the family tradition …
Owner & simultaneous interpreter
and sworn German and Russian translator